Please see our patient education page Trying for Baby and Oh, Baby!
Why Do I Need an Obstetrician?
Whether this is your first pregnancy or you’re already an experienced mom; whether you already know you’re pregnant or you want help in planning ahead toward the healthiest possible pregnancy; the coming months are going to be among the most important of your life - all leading up to one big, joyful day.
Experience the difference in obstetric care that only Women’s Healthcare Group can deliver. The team of top-rated OB/GYNs help ensure your entire pregnancy, labor and delivery, and beyond, progress healthfully.
What Can I Expect From My Obstetrician?
Here are just a few of the differences you’re going to experience when you choose Women’s Healthcare Group for your obstetric care.
- Confidence that you’re working with a team with a combination of depth of knowledge and experience in pregnancy and delivery care that is unmatched in York County. Fellow physicians in the region often seek out the highly regarded doctors at Women's Healthcare Group for their expertise in challenging obstetric situations — expertise that they gladly share for the benefit of women and babies in their community.
- An early start on care, to get your pregnancy off to a healthy start. Your first visit occurs at eight weeks gestation — or, if you are past eight weeks, within two weeks of when you contact Women’s Healthcare Group for an appointment.
- A face-to-face visit with a clinical professional at each appointment, to assess your progress and address any questions or concerns you may have. The practitioners won’t just sit you down at a kiosk to have a machine check your weight and blood pressure.
- The convenience of one-stop care, with on-site lab services and ultrasound —we give you everything you need in one place right up to your delivery day at York Hospital.
- Attention to your preferences, through every step of your care. Starting with your first visit, the Women’s Healthcare Group team works with you to develop a pregnancy plan that will be the roadmap for your care right through to your delivery and hospital stay. And they’ll also plan ahead with the hospital team to make sure everyone involved in your care knows and follows your plan.
- A warm, caring attitude from everyone on the team. When you visit the practice, everyone greets you with a smile. And when you call, they’ll answer with a smile. The team never make you feel like just a number on a chart because they’re committed to treating every patient like family. After all, as your pregnancy and childbirth care provider, family is what the practice is all about.
- Surprises along the way, just for you. Every expecting mom deserves to feel special. When you have your baby with Women’s Healthcare Group, they provide meaningful sentiments along the way — little reminders that you’re experiencing something exceptional.
How Do I Schedule an Obstetrics Appointment?
At Women’s Healthcare Group, the compassionate team of OB/GYNs understand that your time is valuable. This is why at any time, you can conveniently book your appointment through the online scheduler and choose a time that’s going to fit into your busy schedule. The dedicated team is also available to take your call to book your obstetrics appointment anytime during business hours.
Start your path to a happy and healthy pregnancy by booking your obstetrics visit at Women’s Healthcare Group today.